Ther are many tools available to make a usb or pendrive bootable. We can make the pendrive bootable with any operating system we like Windows, Ubuntu etc. The best software tool to make pendrive bootable is Pendrive Linux.
To make the usb bootable we should have the ‘iso’ file of the OS. It can be downloaded from the OS’ website.
Download Pendrive Linux : Download. There is no need to install the software. It can be run by double clicking the downloaded file
1. Accept the License Agreement to run the software.
2. select the Drive Letter of your USB letter
3. Choose the operating system from the dropdown list to make the bootable usb.
4. Then browse the ‘iso’ file of the OS from the computer and select it.
5. Then click ‘Create’ to start.