Bitcoin wallet allows us to receive, store and send bitcoins. A bitcoin wallet is the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. Online Bitcoin wallets are hosted by third parties and easier to use. One of the best online Bitcoin wallets is BitGo. It provides great security. If you want a Bitcoin wallet and prepaid Bitcoin Debit card to spend Bitcoin as cash, read this article: How to get a prepaid Bitcoin debit card without verification.
Steps to create Bitcoin wallet online
1. Sign Up at Bitgo. Signup link. To buy Bitcoin read this article : How to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum using Credit / Debit card.
2. Click the link in your email to confirm your account.
4. Scan the QR code using Google Authenticator. Also save the code displayed below QR code. Then enter the Two Factor Authenticator code generated by Google Authenticator.
6. Click Download and securely store your KeyCard. This can be used to recover your account.
7. Click Confirm.
8. Click Done to view your Bitcoin Wallet.
9. My Bitgo Wallet is the default wallet. You can create new wallets by clicking Create a Wallet. Click My Bitgo Wallet to view your Bitcoin wallet address.
10. Here you can view your Bitcoin wallet address. To view QR code click Receive.
How to receive Bitcoins
1. To receive bitcoins or send bitcoins to this Bitgo wallet, copy the address or scan the QR code.
How to send Bitcoins to another wallet
1. To send Bitcoins to another person or exchange click Send. Then enter the Bitcoin address of the person or exchange to whom you wish to send bitcoins. Then enter the amount. Check whether the bitcoin address and amount is correct and click Send. An article you may like: How to protect our privacy and browse anonymously.