We can use Ethereum wallet to store Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens. Online wallets are easier to use. There are many online Ethereum wallets but MyEtherwallet is the best. It provides great security. This artcile guides you to create an online Ethereum wallet.
Steps to create Ethereum wallet online
1. To create Ethereum wallet online goto MyEtherWallet website. Enter a strong but easy to remember password. Then click Create New Wallet. To buy Ethereum read this article : How to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum using Credit / Debit card.
2. Save the Keystore File. Click Download Keystore File (UTC/JSON) & save this file to a USB drive. This is the encrypted version of your private key. You need the password to access it. Click the I understand. Continue button.
4. Then select KeyStore/JSON File, upload it and enter your password. Or you can select Private Key and copy paste Private key. Now you can manage your ethereum wallet
5. The View Wallet Info page shows all the information of your wallet. Here you can view your Ethereum address, redownload Keystore File, view your private key, or Print Paper Wallet. The
Steps to send Ethereum & Tokens
1. To send Ethereum or tokens click Send Ether & Tokens. Then enter the Ethereum address of the person/exchange to whom you wish to send your Ethereum in To Address. Enter amount to send. Then click Generate Transaction.
7. Click Check TX Status to view the status of the transaction.
Subscribe this blog via email to get new post notifications and like on facebook.